Monday, September 7, 2009

My Job Posting

This is cold, but then my company has never been one to play by conventional rules.

You know its time to get serious about looking for another job when your job shows up being advertised on Exceed by a Recruiter agency... I have been doing double duty as a tank project manager and the QA manager. This weekend I found a listing for a QA manager at a tank manufacturer in Mesa, Arizona. (There is only one Tank manufacturer in Mesa) Its a good idea getting someone to help be but I was never consulted, so what are they up too? What are they doing behind my back. When did then plan to tell me about this? Sometimes its a sad, sad world of untrustworthy people out there.

I am now more motivated then ever to get out and get up to Utah. If all works out well I should be able to close a deal by the end of the week. Not exactly the job or salary I was looking for last month but with a professional company that will provide the training and certifications that I need to move forward in the long run.

Wish me luck!
Old Al

3 comments: